On the water at 615am, headed west to the pump house, turned east and set up. Clear water everywhere but the creek mouth. Trolled east until Cowsucker then turned west. We managed 10 bites and landed 5. 3 Coho, 1 brown, and a very nice Atlantic.6-10 fow, Smithwick's and Rats off the boards and Stinger Gobies on the riggers. Overall a good shakedown.

Nice Joe. Saw you fishing as we did 4 hours of everything you could think of BUT fishing. BTW: 30-40' looked like it was loaded with fish. I'm sure mostly Lakers. Talk to ya soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice Joe. Saw you fishing as we did 4 hours of everything you could think of BUT fishing. BTW: 30-40' looked like it was loaded with fish. I'm sure mostly Lakers. Talk to ya soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

:yes:  Wondered if you were out yet.

Was out with the wife Saturday morning around 6 as well.  (17.5' Tracker with yellow boards).   Ran various stickbaits off boards anywhere from 8-20 fow from the pump house back east past the creek.   Not a single taker.

Headed out to 20 - 40 fow with the boards still out, and 2 riggers down 10' with spoons.   Again, nothing.  Packed in around 10 when the wind started to shift and come up.

Zig zagged, varied speeds  (speeds were any where from 1.75-2.25 on the subtroll, and 2.5-3.8 or so on the gps so somewhere in between those two speeds I'm guessing).   Still nothing.

Didn't see too much action from other boats, so was it just me?   Any thing wrong with the above methods anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Jim