Got out for a bit of a late start and left when the wind picked up. Took a friends son who had not fished the lake before. Fished sticks in the normal colors in 6-12 FOW and was not disappointed. Best fish of the day was a brown picked up on the west side of the pier. Did 5 browns,, 3 small coho, 1 small king and a nice steelhead All but the one were caught between the bay and Shipbuilders. Nice to get out!

Bruce

I wish I had some luck yesterday out there. Came out the chute and setup right in front of the beach and headed east in 8-10fow and couldn't buy a bite then zig zagged through traffic at the point to the pier. I did notice Bruce and Rich circling at the point but by time I got back to it the wind shifted and I said we gonna head I. Before it gets rolling so hopefully that will be my only skunk of this season.

We ended up 5 for 7 out their yesterday. First pass by shipbuilders we doubled on a nice king and a 12lb brown then 1 more brown after that. After that we couldn't buy a bite so we went out to 100fow and fished for lakers. Marked a ton butt only managed landing 2 8lbers. Bite was way off yesterday for sure.

Are they charging at the Seabreeze launch?

I didn't notice anyone there yesterday when we picked up my buddy and I think they start the first weekend in May. I haven't launched there in a long time due to the issues and costs. The state gets enough money from me so now I dock my boat and it's much easier

Chris,

Still living same place on Main St in Pittsford and shop still going out in Mendon. Did not have the Trophy in the water the last couple years while doing the cancer thing.. used the little Smokercraft a lot. We bought a cottage up on Port Bay late last summer so have been learning that area. Had a problem with some work done on my Trophy prior to moving it there but Hank up at Port Bay (L&M) got me all squared away! Great guy!

Bruce