Otter Boat Lost

We ended up going with Amish Outfitter's planer board tow line on our Otter boats after finding an Otter floating a couple years ago. It ended up being Jeremy's and made its way back to him. The AO line is something like 500+ lb test and we run the shock cord with it too. If we lose a board, send somebody to salvage the boat too...

I hope your buddy gets his back.

We ended up going with Amish Outfitter's planer board tow line on our Otter boats after finding an Otter floating a couple years ago. It ended up being Jeremy's and made its way back to him. The AO line is something like 500+ lb test and we run the shock cord with it too. If we lose a board, send somebody to salvage the boat too...

I hope your buddy gets his back.

Yeah, that line is DA bomb diggity

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had to  retrieve a runaway otter boat last year in rough conditions. It had the double keel on which made it just heavy enough to be slightly submerged, and barely visible just under the surface. We stood on the gunnels(gunwales) to get some height, hanging on to the rocket launcher for dear life , got lucky and somehow spotted it and got it back into the boat. It was almost like finding a needle in a haystack.

Hopefully it washes up on shore and someone spots it there, retrieves it, and contacts you due to your post.

I put my name and cell phone number on my in line boards after losing one a few years ago...I'm hoping I don't  lose another one, but my name and cell number on them now might help getting one returned.

Edited by choo-choo