Seneca shakedown

Well the new boats in and fishing. What a beautiful weekend to fish as well. The lake is super cold still with warmest water being 55 in the canal, 100 yards away was 39. Most fish were caught in the stained water which had Temps boasting from 37 to 43 degrees. East side. High lines took bites as well as deep lines. Marked minimal fish but managed some salmon and lakers. Hope to have it turn on soon.

Nick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-14295484888298_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14295484992131_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14295485107597_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14295485363079_thumb.jpg

I hear ya Mike....if things don't pick up at the north end before the derby I may have to ask one of the south guys to adopt me :lol:  I'm doing a lot of praying right now :)

Ride looks great Nick! Had to catch fish with Magic Mike with ya. :D

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick doesn't need my help thats for sure.... Its the biggest and nicest fishing platform in the finger lakes....Definitely a AWESOME experience this weekend .. Never had anyone tell me to go down to kitchenette and un plug the crock pot full of sloppy joe and bring it up lol.. And to top it off Joe took a $5 bet from Nick that he wouldn't bite the head off a lamprey and Joe took Nicks 5 bucks and bit the head right off like a champ... Look out Joe since I posted that in here your gonna get tracked down by PETA LOL... When Nick invites us on the boat there's never a dull moment witb our crew even if the fishing is slow.. Congrats Nick on the new ride and here's to your a bright future on REEL STORIES THE SEQUEL. ...

MIKE

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-14295598522726_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14295598679965_thumb.jpg

Shoulda had a pic of Joe biting the head of that lamprey...could have had it framed and put up in the galley....would cut down on having to buy groceries :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks for the report Nick.....yeah, that thang is fly!!! I think I will stick to the Seneca gold till the water warms a wee bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys. LES, the south end isn't any better. I have a feeling things will change right before the derby. I plan on being at sampson as of now. ;)

Can't wait though, it's coming quick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've had most of my stuff ready since about a week after last years derby :lol:  I look forward to it all year long.  You'll have no excuses for not doing well with that incredible new rig Nick :)