Sold / Closed 1992 Penn Yan 255 Intruder Hardtop w/ Trailer

1992 Penn Yan 255 Intruder hardtop w/ Trailer located in Fair Haven Ny. Owner is looking to upgrade.

Boat has new Volvo 350 June 2014 (low hours)

Honda 9.9 4 stroke kicker motor

Caulkins roller trailer

Lowrance lcx104c 10.4" fishfinder/gps

Lowrance lcx 18 fishfinder/gps

JRC 24 mi Radar

Fishhawk x4 speed and temp

Simrad ap14 auto pilot

3 marine radios

3 scotty 1116 electric downriggers

2 big Jon planer reels

6 traxtech rod holders

2 titelok triple tree rod holders

8 rod rocket launcher

$18,000 Obo

Call Doug @ 610-428-4642 for more info

Just got my captains license this winter and was hoping to run some trips next year. I fish off a 19.5 lund which doesn't have much room for customers. I know she will handle some tough weather but was looking for a larger boat. Hoping to find something that I can still trailer back and forth. Seems like a nice boat.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

These are nice boats that set up well and troll quite nicely. Plenty of room in the cockpit even with the motor box. I had the same model for 2 years only newer and just sold it a month and a 1/2 ago so that we could purchase a bigger boat. If I wasn't looking for a bigger boat I definitely would have kept her. I don't have anything negative to say about this model. PM me if you have any questions about this model.

Edited by MikeyP

Well there ya go haha see it wont last sorry, I listed this on here for Doug!

No worries, I figured you were helping him list it.  Couldn't be more excited on this end.

...and for what its worth, it was a pleasure to meet and talk with Doug and his wife. 

• 4 weeks later...

Doug good luck with your bigger boat, but I know when you sell the penn yan it will be missed .those  24 /25 footers that can fish rough water also in tight for browns and also trailer for tournaments are the way to go for someone getting started fishing the BIG POND !!!!       see u in FAIR HAVEN!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...