SPOON OR STICKBAIT HOLDERS FOR SALE!

Hello everyone you are buying a brand new, made in the U.S.A., hand crafted lure holder. These are great and made with a closed cell foam and a wooden stiffener so your holders will not sag or collect water and is one of the only one's that uses a stiffener. Also, made with a heavy see through plastic cover not a low grade thin cover that rips in the wind plus three brass gromit holes for easy hang up options of your choice. These are made for fishermen by fishermen. And we know what all big or small water fishermen needs that has a whole lot of tackle to deal with and wants a fast easy and convenient way to see all their lures at once on their boat. The dementions are 24 inches wide by 16 1/2 high. These also now come with a velcro enclosure at the bottom which is a 2012 upgrade. This will keep your plastic see thru cover from flying up in the wind when moving or when its windy out and also keeps your cover closed when storing these in a stack. I have over 15 of these on my boat and love them.

$30.00 each + $5.00 each for shipping. Buy 5 get one free!! No charge for pick ups.

I will never go back to boxes again!! Any questions please ask! Good luck and Tight Lines!! Captain Rick Pecci

315-790-7412

[email protected]

dreamscometruecharters.com

Dreams Come True Charters

ALL LURES IN ANY PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!!!

post-140971-0-65276800-1429623966_thumb.jpg

post-140971-0-58950600-1429623984_thumb.jpg

post-140971-0-77608700-1429623999_thumb.jpg

Edited by rickfish38

Picked mine up today as well, Well made and were really going to like them.  Thanks Rick, my son and I are really going to like these.

BTW, our luck changed when we went back out.  From a goose egg to two for four.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...