Raymarine Dragonfly 4PRO Gold Combo - E70294 or Humminbird Helix 5 DI Fishfinder GPS Combo

I am looking for an entry level chart plotter and sonar combo.  Price range = $300.  There are some things I like about  each in the subject line.

Raymarine E70294

- streaming via Wi-Fish.  This would allow see sonar on my iPad/iPhone throughout the boat under the same transducer.  If only the iPad had a way to run two apps on the same screen!

- GPS accuracy/reviews seem better then many of the combos out there

Question about E70294-NAG ($300) vs E70294-US ($260)

1. Anyone have an idea if the navionics+ is worth the $40 extra over c-map option?  I use navionics boating with the upgrade for contours on my iPhone and love it. I have read that the  E70294-NAG does not include all possible maps for my area, but it is hard to believe what is written on the internet. In addition, I have never used the C-Map app on the water, but it seems to have limitations without purchasing individual maps.

Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar/GPS Combo ($300)

- Screen size - 5" would be nice over the 4*

Question about Humminbird

2. Does anyone have experience with the base UniMap and can provide an opinion... contour lines, clarity, etc.

Overall questions

3. Does anyone have a preference on the sonar of the two?  I have an 18 footer and do alot of trolling for trout/salmon and also spend some time inland pitching for walleye/pike.  

4. It seems like the sonar options are similar... can anyone point out the primary differences?

Thanks for your input!

You might be able to find the a68 with gold navionics still for $460 if you are willing to spend a little more.  That will get you some contour lines and CHIRP.  Most Salmon/Trout guys don't use CHIRP but if you are multi-species you could benefit from it.

We run chirp and down vision and love it. Highly recommend Raymarine. Here is a screen shot of this past weekend 13 foot of water going over some rock bottom area with boulders. Upper screen is chirp lower is downvision .

Also look at BOE marine for whatever unit you decide on. Very knowledgable, great customer service.post-139473-0-61214000-1429705035_thumb.jpgpost-139473-0-61214000-1429705035_thumb.jpg