Great Lakes Lure Co birthday.

Happy Birthday POP!!! I know this will be a special birthday for you, I know you are a proud father to a very ambitious son, who is following in the foot steps of you, Jason has done a wonderful job of bringing back a very special part of the family called Great Lake Lure Company. It must be a awsome feeling to see those machines producing lures again, and also to see your son taking the business to a higher level!! You are very blessed to be able to see him working very hard as any business owner does, as a owner in a business everything and everybody comes first, but I can tell he is very happy and proud to be in his shoes !!, I wish you many more happy and healthy years to come, may God bless the both of you on this special day. Happy Birthday. Pop your friend PAP.

Happy Birthday! Mr Oaks and wish you a wonderful day with many many more to come. What a great lure / company you and Jason have made Great Lakes come to be. I'll have to get down to Elmira soon and restock some of my Oakie Dokies. Still have some of your originals when you came into Spin Line in Geneva back in the day. Best Wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Happy Birthday Junior! May you have many more happy healthy ones to come while sharing in the success of your "re-born" business with Jason.  Great Lakes lures is a wonderful legacy to share with your family and I wish you folks continued success with it. Best wishes on a special day! Les