Stolen 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke from Boat Doctors in Olcott 4/24/15

I thought I would post this in the hopes that somebody saw something last night.  My boat is parked next to the entrance to Boat Doctors.  The motor was stolen at some point after the time I left my rig at around 7pm.  They cut the swim platform to remove the lock and chain.  Pretty heavy motor so might have needed two people.  Looks like they used a sawzaw if I had to guess.   :puke:  :puke:   

There are so many thieves and parasites in society it's disgusting. Hope you get your motor back and they pay for their crime. Removing a couple of their fingers with a saws-all sounds about right.

Edited by Big Water

Yes but I won't post any identifiable features here on this forum it might be a LOU member who stole it.  Long shaft bought in 2005 so may have a manufacture date of 2004?  I will see if I can dig up a picture.

Edited by Gill-T

Sorry to hear that Gill-T, I had a 15 Mercury kicker motor stolen from my boat back in '97, cut the e-z steer bar off as well as the chain lock. A very violating feeling from bottom feeding low-lifes. Any chance of an insurance claim?

Some years back at Seneca Lake State Park someone stole a kicker by using some type of a powered saw to cut the whole transom section out where the motor was hung ruining the boat as well. Unreal the lengths these scum go to....

Edited by Sk8man

I thought I would post this in the hopes that somebody saw something last night.  My boat is parked next to the entrance to Boat Doctors.  The motor was stolen at some point after the time I left my rig at around 7pm.  They cut the swim platform to remove the lock and chain.  Pretty heavy motor so might have needed two people.  Looks like they used a sawzaw if I had to guess.   :puke:  :puke:   

Gill-T   Check your Pm sir....

Gill, you might want to check around to see if Boat Doctors or anyone else in that area had a video running. You never know when someone is running a camera. Sorry to hear about this, it sucks big time.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

When my boat got robbed last yr, I lost all my fishing love. It's like someone stealing your soul.

Can't let 'em win.  They didn't steal your soul.  Scumbags have existed since the beginning of time and always will.  Where we go wrong is allowing them to continue to exist after catching them doing something like this.  I despise adult thieves.

Can't let 'em win.  They didn't steal your soul.  Scumbags have existed since the beginning of time and always will.  Where we go wrong is allowing them to continue to exist after catching them doing something like this.  I despise adult thieves.

I despise adult who have kids like that I had three battery's stolen from me last year where I keep my boat now I got cams all over so the war can start but no Is that stupid I've left bait for him and he just won't come back

Good luck Gill-T

We've got a societal problem in that the defective masses are breeding out of proportion thanks to our government. But that's a separate thread.

You said it!  We pay for scumbags to breed and once the kids are born it's too late. Damn the nazis for ruining the concept of sterilization.