Went east in 20 foot nothing for us until about 8 then 2 ten kings over 10 and 2 lakers over ten ended up fishing in about 30 foot of water. Looking around at all the other boats and looked like they were catching a lot more than us . But still a great day for us

We went 7 for 7 working east and then back to the bay.  Not stellar but enjoyable.  First king of the year at 12lbs, 1 steelhead, 1 coho, and 4 browns from 3 to 6lbs.  Worked 20 to 40 fow.  Hot lure of the day was a chartreuse j11 rapala, followed by a good old fashioned gold Sutton spoon. 

Sorry to be preachy, but I saw MOST guys fishing today without life jackets on.  I think most are not aware that they are required by law until may 1st.  Would really stink to get a ticket from the coast guard.  Obviously this only applies to boats under 21 feet.

post-147840-0-41276500-1430093734_thumb.jpg

Edited by MadPerry

Went east in 20 foot nothing for us until about 8 then 2 ten kings over 10 and 2 lakers over ten ended up fishing in about 30 foot of water. Looking around at all the other boats and looked like they were catching a lot more than us . But still a gr©qa@qq A weat day for us

Went east in 20 foot nothing for us until about 8 then 2 ten kings over 10 and 2 lakers over ten ended up fishing in about 30 foot of water. Looking around at all the other boats and looked like they were catching a lot more than us . But still a great day for us

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app