2 rods out on inline planer boards 100 back two on down riggers 40 back I think I need to tie a 10 pound fluorocarbon leader on? Currently we have 40 test on for fleas last summer I think that's my problem

10 lb leader-definitely. Troll stickbaits in shallow water, save the spoons for 20ft. plus. If mudline exists, use firetiger/chartreuse baits in the colored water (rattles help) or natural colors in clear water. Sticks should run in less than 8FOW. Look for temp changes and fish warmest water the hardest. When water temps near shore get above 55*, move out deeper and fish near bottom. Target 50* water if you have a probe. 

britty-

to add alittle to what everyone has stated already - the bite on browns so far for us has been 10-1 stickbaits over spoons for the most part so far. the success we have had with spoons have been with long leads off the riggers (3' 5' and sometimes 7' down) 50' to 65' back. DW superslims in nbk, and great lakes lure keuka wobblers in black/ilver, spook, magenta shad, and goby have been what has worked so far for us as far as spoons go in tight