Seneca Hot report

how bout just a pic of the boat?  I look forward to those all winter.  i'm getting a new to me boat this year that will open up a bunch of new water for me but I'm still jealous of your rig

Thanks guys , son and Tall Paul got 90% of the upgrades done yesterday. So I can start putting all the gear back in. Hope to head up with boat by the weekend as long as my neck,back,arm,thumb issue stays no worst than its been.

Thanks guys , son and Tall Paul got 90% of the upgrades done yesterday. So I can start putting all the gear back in. Hope to head up with boat by the weekend as long as my neck,back,arm,thumb issue stays no worst than its been.

take 4 whiskeys and go fishing in the morning.  If you dont drink than than a steady alternating combo of ibuprofin and acetiminafin goes a long way got me through some major neck issues untill the root cause could be resloved.

ifishy , wish it was that easy , fished thru pain in my back many times , this has been going on since late March , some times my left arm is almost useless..... taking time to get back where its just my back not neck arm and thumb , now I'm fair for a day or most of it then if I do a tad too much , next day I pay for it..... but got to keep plugging .....

Well you'd better get the boat up soon Ed, I certainly haven't been killin 'em yet so the fish must be waiting for you to turn on!

Take the HOOT out with you hes a lucky charm for me and a load of laughs if the fish are not hitting............. 

Back problems stink I hope it improves for you I used to work for a hospital and did a lot with the spine surgeon.  Its deffinatly not something to mess around with if there is pressure on the nerve root it can cause problems for everything downstream of there.  thats what my issue was in my neck it would cause first my sholder than eventually my whole arm to first hurt than go numb than go weak.  working position had a lot to do with it for me I ended up changing careeres and a few bad habits with posture and it helped tremendously but for a while it would be scary I would go to lift something with my right arm and had no streangth.

Rather than have your condition diagnosed by us fishermen you'd better get your butt to your doctor and plan from there.  When numbness is present time is of the essence because damage an occur to nerves that can be irreverseable. Physical therapy isn't a lot of fun but it can do wonders for some problems. Doesn't pay to dick around with stuff like that Ed.

Thanks guys

My. Dr. Has all the facts test etc. , showed me three stretching deals to help ,also walking always did that anyway so , said it would take awhile to heal, just getting impatient and end up doing too much........ Carol just shakes her head.........

• 2 weeks later...

Well , I pulled into camp yesterday in-between storms , got stuff unloaded and boat covered a few minutes before the next one hit.............just hanging out and doing a few detail thing today, looking to get on the water tomorrow...... only one other person on the hill at camp......got to love the week days here for sure !!!!!

Thanks cuz , hoot and I got on the water today for the first time. T went well no fish but good time..... a little stiff now but plan on hitting it. Again inthe am

"no fish", and I was counting on you to tell me where to find the big one for the BFF tomorrow!

Seneca Slammer tried to give  you a heads up when we came out guess my radio is not transmitting............

Hoot and I went 2 for two , 4.5# salmon and a fair laker didn't weight it both hooked bad didn't plan on taking any but ........

post-139487-0-51867000-1432319618_thumb.jpg