Seneca Hot report

Nice fish ,

What channel Mike.... darn thing seemed ok on the hill. Taking hand held out as back up. I was on 16 most of the time ,72 for awhile and. 9 for a short time.

No wonder I couldn't reach you - thought just about everyone hung out on 68.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just an update we landed a 18.8 late yesterday and couldn't get it to weigh in but will be going first thing this morning at the north end. I am sure there is some loss of weight but biggest maker I have ever seen come out of this lake.

Anyone else struggling with the bite this weekend?? Lol we're still on the board with our brown, we figured that we'd be off the board completely by this morning. Much to our surprise we were still there! We'll take it!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 for 3 today , small landlock and a laker that was tad bigger then the one yesterday......

Sorry I didn't get to talk more at the launch Mike but we'll see ya later......

I called on 68 rabbit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Mike , it works fine if I'm on the right channel..............

Did the ole skunk yesterday , great screen ton of fish but all smart ones no dumb ones for me..............

today at 11:30 we landed a a close call , 23" rainbow 4.5 on the bogo-grip ...... called Carol said 4.68 # was bottom fish not sure we could have made it in time anyway ..... so ya know what's for dinner.............. fish had ALL bugs in its gut ...............

post-139487-0-55109800-1432574694_thumb.jpg

Back out today , went 1 for two , smaller bow about 3# Hoots dinner lost a good one both on 5 color core flt hi-viz spoon

Hope that rainbow fishing is as good as it was last year up there.. Probably be next weekend before I get up there again

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice going Ed. I used to watch those bows with their dorsals out of the water in mid lake near the high banks in years past gobbling those flies and they came right next to the boat sometimes as their attention was riveted on the bugs. We sometimes forget they have a fairly diverse diet....not always sawbellies :)

SKUNK

Took my nephew out this afternoon  (north end) didn't find fish like we had on Saturday and couldn't get any to cooperate at all. Tried from 12 to 165 feet, from 2 - 7:30. Massive bug hatch covered the boat most of the time but only spotted 1 fish working the surface. Most marks where on the bottom and not in or near the small widely scattered bait pods. Oh well, has too happen - - - just like jury duty, I hope I'm good for several years now.

Bob

Good luck out there Ed. Gonna b a beautiful day. I was going to fish today too, but decided to stay home and do some laps on the lawn mower..

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good luck Ed.....maybe the bait is still in shallow  and the silvers have been feeding on the bugs near the surface.often happens around now.  In shallow and up towards surface with the lines if there isn't too much junk in there from the storm.

Broke the skunk , one for one today , 25" laker off the rigger down 27' flt bull froggy frog spoon.... that was it.......fish for lunch !!!! finally.......LOL

thanks for the kind words everyone ......