Wanted want to buy

Hello-looking for a sling type boat hoist.  At least 1800 lb. -  manual or electric.  R and G would be perfect.  Prefer one that is broken down.  If set up, only on Seneca so I can have Larry Japp pick it up.  Thanks.

Might want one that is disassembled rather than "broken down" Hop :lol: sorry.....couldn't resist it bud.

Oh man.  I have to admit, you got me.  I will, however, give you only one guess as to what I called you when I read your response.

Assembled a new r and g near the showboat last year, they are phasing them out. took a while to get because of parts avalibility. You could give todds car and home audio a call, he sells and installs many docks and lifts. Sometimes knows of used. 1315 521 6804 that is todds number

:lol:  Guess I must have had one too many after the wife got home from work that night Hop  :)  Good luck with it and I'll keep an eye out.

Assembled a new r and g near the showboat last year, they are phasing them out. took a while to get because of parts avalibility. You could give todds car and home audio a call, he sells and installs many docks and lifts. Sometimes knows of used. 1315 521 6804 that is todds number

Thanks for the number, will give Todd a call.  I knew they were phasing those hoists out, seems to me another example of "let`s change something for the sake of change and screw up something we already had that was good in the process."