Ok guys sorry if this offends anyone but this site seems a lot better than craigslist for selling things plus I most likely wont get a ton of spam haha. But the way im thinking these have to do with hunting and fishing cause if you dont have tires on your truck ...well youre not going. Anyways I recently bought a truck and the kid i bought it from had tires that didnt really suit my fancy i guess you would say so id like to sell them and the alum rims that they are mounted on.

4 -285/70/r17 open country tires mounted on black alum rims with 2 inch hub spacers included there is between 12-14/32 left on the tires. They came off of a 2006 dodge ram 1500 the bolt patern of the rims will also fit a jeep and most other year dodges.

Im asking $1000 for all four and the spacers but im willing to entertain any reasonable offer as i want them outta my garage ( blocking the boat ) and i have a little one on the way due now any day. Any other questions about them please feel free to message me. I live in greece but would be will to travel a little bit if that helps.

Edited by Ice Pirates

• 3 weeks later...