Without sounding like a broken record, i will give a brief report... The fishing has really kicked up a notch or three in the last week. The king bite was exceptional with fat lakers mixed in. If you venture out this time of year and mark hooks on the bottom, they might not be lakers... Sunday was the proof of that. Stand out spoons were NK spook, and various FLT customs...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-139783-14301865149845_thumb.jpg

post-139783-14301865322649_thumb.jpg

I would like to thank Capt Rick for the info. The networking and willingness for Captains to help each other as well as Rec guys is why our fishery is what it is today....tight lines guys!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Missdemeanor

Nice kings there! Anybody get in to any over 20lb yet or are we all saving those for the tourney next week?

There's been a few on or around that 20 mark. Haven't heard of anything much bigger than 21 though.

Great job and thanks for posting pics. Wondering how far east the kings went... i fished from hughes to bouys at Ginna poked around briefly in 25-50 fow but no hooks.. every other species cooperated but no teenagers.

We did the same thing on Sunday for about an hour. No takers. So we slid back in shallow for Browns.

Great job and thanks for posting pics. Wondering how far east the kings went... i fished from hughes to bouys at Ginna poked around briefly in 25-50 fow but no hooks.. every other species cooperated but no teenagers.

We did the same thing on Sunday for about an hour. No takers. So we slid back in shallow for Browns.