Trolled from the oak to Devils nose and picked through some nice lakers. Caught my personal best so far which was a beautiful 26lber, he still swims for derby. Caught 30 over 40 fow on the rigger, golden perch stinger. post-139866-14303528045208_thumb.jpgpost-139866-14303528253601_thumb.jpgpost-139866-14303528467244_thumb.jpgpost-139866-14303528658406_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We all want the Kings but its Lakers like that(congrats!) that are getting national attention in addition to our Salmon.. I had some guys last week that have fished all the big named lodges in the NWT and Manitoba and 2 of the 4 got their personal best with us that day. We also have been putting some of the giants back and suggesting smaller ones for the table. Go get a bigger one next week!  

I would agree with u and think that this fish had lived for quite a while to get that big, which is why i did not hesitate to put it back in the lake. Also, as noted by Captain Pierleoni he is taking clients out and they are catching trophy class lakers here in our lake as opposed to traditional NWT lakes which speeks volumes to the fishery we have available to us. Also with the tough year we had last year the lakers helped save many slow days and what could have been fishless charters for some, so they are a more valuable fish then credit is given too them sometimes.

tight lines to everyone and thank you for the comments