Quick report.  Wanted to make sure I made my own thread so I don't "hijack" someone elses.  Left the channel a bit after 4 and trolled towards Webster working 25-35 fow, then back.  Hooked up twice within the first hour or so.  First fish coming off a deep diving gold/blue challenger stick on.  4lb brown.  2nd fish came off the rigger 15ft down on a spoon I don't know the name of(see pic).  A fun 10-11lb king.  Netted and released.  Swam away hard and fast.  Then nothing...  for 2 more hours of switching tactics and lures.  I think I should have done better but didn't.  Always learning.  Waves were 1 footers with 2's mixed in.  Started to flatten out as the night wore on.  Good color from 20ft +.  Tomorrow morning should be gorgeous.  Kings are still hanging around and I hope they will be for awhile.  Good luck tomorrow for the lucky guys who get out mid week.

post-147840-0-88950200-1430361856_thumb.jpgpost-147840-0-34668900-1430361964_thumb.jpg

Quick report.  Wanted to make sure I made my own thread so I don't "hijack" someone elses.  Left the channel a bit after 4 and trolled towards Webster working 25-35 fow, then back.  Hooked up twice within the first hour or so.  First fish coming off a deep diving gold/blue challenger stick on.  4lb brown.  2nd fish came off the rigger 15ft down on a spoon I don't know the name of(see pic).  A fun 10-11lb king.  Netted and released.  Swam away hard and fast.  Then nothing...  for 2 more hours of switching tactics and lures.  I think I should have done better but didn't.  Always learning.  Waves were 1 footers with 2's mixed in.  Started to flatten out as the night wore on.  Good color from 20ft +.  Tomorrow morning should be gorgeous.  Kings are still hanging around and I hope they will be for awhile.  Good luck tomorrow for the lucky guys who get out mid week.

attachicon.gif20150429_174941.jpgattachicon.gif20150429_195426.jpg

Check your PM

Edited by momay4000