barney and bears spring derby

Not sure....but another question last year it was the one division that included all trout......are they going to break it up for three division for trout. Etc. lake trout ....browns....and salmon /rainbow....I think that would be great...give you more chances.

Hopefully they know what one mans limit is on Cayuga this year not that I need a sh,, trophy lol not really just saying wtf that was the rules or we can have all the people there before the weigh in starts or we can piss away 100 bucks in gas going to Myers

What are trying to say. Don't understand.

Last year in the fall derb that they had out of Myers the rules said one man limit so I bring in 3lakers and two LL the winner had five lakers that's not one mans limit and a lot of people didn't even get to enter there fish

Edited by darkwater1

He had a team so he could have five but that not one mans limit and its not his fault maybe I'm wrong but it said one mans limit the thing that was unfortunate is that 3 people showed up with fish 5 min after weigh in and good luck trying to tie up your boat done the at the end of summer

I'm confused about the team aspect, it says nothing about having a team on the registration form. It seems to me if 2 or 3 people are all registered separately and fishing in the same boat, they should all be able to keep their daily limit and weigh in their daily limit for a derby. I'd love to hear more about this, I plan to fish the spring derby with at least 1 other guy and want to make sure we're following the rules.

The rules are simple biggest ( one ) fish wins , you can have only one fish per category on the board under your name, the boat could have the 1st, 2nd and third place winners on it with three different names. The only " box" derby on Cayuga is the LOU-ALL , the winner last year had three lakers and two browns . Not sure about the finger lakes trollers ass. Derby's but the have nothing to do with the "bear & Barney" derbies.

The rules are simple biggest ( one ) fish wins , you can have only one fish per category on the board under your name, the boat could have the 1st, 2nd and third place winners on it with three different names. The only " box" derby on Cayuga is the LOU-ALL , the winner last year had three lakers and two browns . Not sure about the finger lakes trollers ass. Derby's but the have nothing to do with the "bear & Barney" derbies.

Congratulations again on that win Rollie! Lol!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app