Sold / Closed Fishing Line

Draggin The Line.... Your stuff is sold if you'd check your PM's

If you offer to buy them on the 16th of may, 2 weeks from the original post, that's not necessarily sold and it's not just for my sake.

That guy posts like that all the time and has been asked by others nicely not to do it.

It takes away from everyone who is trying to post to the classifieds.

I will admit it did tick me off some and I should probably hold my tongue but I get tired of sifting thru his stuff

to see what everyone else has to sell. Hell he's not even a pro member. End of rant....

Really...!! do you think its the place for fighting over who's getting the most sales..? seems like there's room for everyone to post there stuff.

why don't you direct you dislikes about the site to the mediators of the site instead bickering over the public postings the rest of us don't need the

Drama

Thanks for your consideration of others..  

Edited by shsmith05088

for sale ...fishing hook ,has a point on one end and a hole on the other for attaching line , very good condition

What manufacturer is this?  Is this new or used?  How many fish have been hooked with this if it is used?  Is the gap still in good condition if used or has this been opened up?  Can you post some pictures of the hook?  Thanks.

Really...!! do you think its the place for fighting over who's getting the most sales..? seems like there's room for everyone to post there stuff.

why don't you direct you dislikes about the site to the mediators of the site instead bickering over the public postings the rest of us don't need the

Drama

Thanks for your consideration of others..  

Unfortunately your missing the whole point and that Is "consideration for others" . Not about how much room there is and who has what and how much to sell.

Yes there is space for "Everyone" here to post their items, but when inconsiderate spammers take over one sinker at a time , it clogs the forum with BS

So it's not about bickering or drama. Next time try reading the post and understand the point being made before you misinterpret it and add your own drama

that the rest of us don't need. Thanks for your consideration of others as well....really.

C'mon guys.......enough of this petty BS....

Don't forget this is LAKE ONTARIO UNITED ,

Not LAKE ONTARIO DIVIDED!!!!

Save all this crap for some other site..

Just my 2 cents