Friday was the wring out trip; got the boat setup, in the water and at the dock.  Did not start fishing till 1:00.  Fished for a few hours and landed a 9 lb King and nice laker.  I was able to get the bugs and cobwebs out of most everything.

Saturday am went 5 for 7. Landed 3 low teen Kings, another about 10 lbs, and a decent laker.  Lost a laker, and an average fish that came off near the boat before I could identify it.

Sunday am went 4 for 5.  One 16+lb King and 1 more low teen King.  Rounded out the day with a small brown and a laker.  I lost a real nice fish; had it on for a couple minutes after the first run, could not move it and tightened the drag a little….pulled the hook.

Fish came off riggers w/sliders and 7 color leadcore.  Could not get a hit with dipsys or 3 color leadcore, and did not run boards.  Caught fish 30-45ft of water on Friday and Saturday; 30-60ft of water Sunday, from bottom to wherever the sliders ended up.

Caught fish on (in order of most productive) Mixed Veggie, 42nd spoon, various green spoons, and orange crush(?) NK.

Edited by kayaker919