Any browns around henderson?

Heading up in 2 weeks mostly to fish chaumont area , but always hit henderson area just wondering what bite is like

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I launched from Mexico Point yesterday. I trolled from Mexico Point to the Salmon River. I caught a Atlantic Salmon (I think it was a Atlantic Salmon) on a Rapala Fire tiger stick bait off of planner board.. Very slow day. The morning started off so foggy...

I've been out of stony three times this year, and have churned a little mud in spots but getting the channel figured out.  The charters are making it from the end of the river through the worst section with the 26' boats, so definitely possible.  I would say the worst section is the last bend into the bay and then the beginning of the bay towards the first docks, stay fairly close to the right side. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on Stony launch access?  I am thinking of trying it on Sunday, and hope water levels haven't dropped from last few weeks when the consensus was that it is "do-able, but tricky".  Also, , hoping for browns to be near there, any recent info on water temps around Drowned Island? 

I'm also headed up this week so I can update on launch. I usually launch in Henderson and cut through the gut and to the trench but I've never fished this early. Camp is in Sawyers bay it'd be great to get some shallow browns out in front. I don't even keep them we just catch a few for fun.

I know the charters are smoking them but they always are