Lake trout derby camping?

Sooo, we didn't reserve a spot in time. Sampson is booked. Anyone have any ideas where else we can camp. I really don't want to trailer back to Horseheads every day...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the replies! We usually stay at my dads camper, but on last Friday he pulled it out of the park, and now it's in my yard for sale. Ed, do u have contact info for sun set? I like the lodi area.....

Backachers is a great location not far from Severn and docks below the campground.

Thanks for all the replies, a fellow lou member stepped up and helped us out big timeðŸ‘. We will b staying in the over flow at Sampson. Checking in Friday evening. May good karma come back around to u during the derby in the form of a big pig fish, just not bigger than mine tho... 🎣

Another fine example of the worth of this website and the fishermen willing to help someone out....in the old days before this you'd be stuck calling around all over before realizing you were screwed.  A little social cooperation goes a long way these days and is good to see. :yes: