SBHW Salmon Slam - August 1st, 2015

Nick,

Fishbopper4 one of the boats coming with Dandy Eyes. Would like 2 shirts if still possible 2XL & XL.   

Thanks, Brian

Nick,

Fishbopper4 one of the boats coming with Dandy Eyes. Would like 2 shirts if still possible 2XL & XL.   

Thanks, Brian

Hey Brian.  I think the order went in yesterday, but let me talk to Joe to see what we can do.

This year's tournament is maxed out!  We have 35 Veterans and 30 boats scheduled to participate this year!  This makes the 4th consecutive year that our "little" event has grown by more than 20%.  A huge thank you to all of you who have made this happen.

The Friday night dinner is going to be wild as well, with over 80 of you planning to attend, including most of our Veterans.  I'm sure there will be at least a few fish stories told and it will be great to see everyone.

I am also proud to announce this year's Salmon Slam lure!  

Salmon_Slam_Lure.jpg

Salmon_Slam_Lure1.jpg

Each team will be given one flasher and ITO fly.  Each team will get the same ITO fly, but the flashers will all be different and given at random.  The team to catch the largest king, brown, or steelhead on the Salmon Slam combo, using both the flasher and fly together, will win a separate prize.

Nick, one of my crew is a veteran also.  My guess is there will be many other vets participating on different teams.  Looking forward to a great venue!

Nick, one of my crew is a veteran also.  My guess is there will be many other vets participating on different teams.  Looking forward to a great venue!

I am a Army vet and my cousin fishing with me is a double purple heart recipient...I think we need a all Army boat!  Good Times!

You're right, many of our boats are captained by Veterans or have team members that are Veterans as well!  

Nick,

Fishbopper4 one of the boats coming with Dandy Eyes. Would like 2 shirts if still possible 2XL & XL.

Thanks, Brian

Brian, Joe believes he has you covered on your shirt order.

Joe is it to late for shirts? Dipsy ranger needs 4 xl if we still can. If not don't worry it will be alright!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I should be able to accommodate you

Just a reminder everyone, BFF entry fees must be in my hand/paypal account prior to me leaving the dock at 5AM Friday or you will be disqualified.  The list on page 1 is updated as of last night with who I have payments from.  

Leaving Pa tomorrow morning headed for Sodus.  Lucky Enuff will be in BFF and we look forward to the dinner Friday night :yes:   No doubt this will just be a bunch of fun for a great cause. I'm looking to show one vet a very good time !

See you all there  :)

Edited by Fishtails

If anyone has a large cooler we can borrow for tomorrow/Saturday, I'd appreciate it!

Also, if people have fish tomorrow they don't want, please bring them to weigh in and we will store them until Saturday for the Veterans that want more.