Hey guys so I recently lost a rod on a kayak fishing trip. I am looking for someone with scuba gear or with high quality down or side imaging electronics to help my retrieve the outfit. I will be willing to pay very generously for any help I can receive. The rod was lost in Oswego harbor. I know the general area where the rod is based on some bearings I was able to get from surrounding structures. Any help or information on scuba hiring services would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me by PM, at [email protected] or by phone at 585-690-1670.  

I am assuming outfit has a lot of sentimental value givens extremes you are wiling to go to to retrieve. Wishing you luck on your endeavor. Sure someone on this site can help u.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Kchamp I like the idea, I have spent the last three days dredging around in the kayak with a closet rack and 3 huge grapling hooks I made out of wire. Stil no luck, but I got in contact with a local diver who is going to help me out. If I get the rod back Ill post some pics. It will truly be a legend extreme with an extreme legend to tell haha.