Boat Kicker motor mount

fish-on

I've got a boat with a swim platform , Whats the wisest way to put a Kicker on my boat, Is there a bracket to attach it to the swim platform or would it be better to go the other way mounting,  Take the platform off,   I would think with the Kicker being out on the edge of the platform would be a lot of unslung weight out there.

I have my kicker mounted on the swim platform, there is a company that makes brackets for the swim platform, they give you the dimension and all the numbers. I took those numbers and made my own, what's nice about the swim platform is you can step right out there to do whatever you want, I have a long shaft motor because I had a different boat with a bracket that was adjustable, but I think you could get away with a 15" shaft the motors in the water up to its neck and my boat doesn't come 2ft out of the water in the back. Maybe someone else could chime in here with the name of the company??!!!

Adventure Marine makes a swim step kicker mount. Well made mount with powder coat paint and pad for motor. I have one on my Stainless Marine outboard bracket and step. Make sure your swim platform has capacity to carry a kicker.