Fished 5/4 it was sloooow! Picked a small brown in 35 fow 15 down on a ssw and didn't move another rod till bear creek we picked a few small steelhead on j7 orange and gold rapalas trolled all the ah back to Hughes picking away at skipper kings under 3 lbs and cohos the same size nothing exciting at all at least the gnats were gone for the most part but so was the warmer water! Warmest water we found was 47deg. Fished 60 fow into 20 fow on blank screens with little bait. Might try again in the morning there were a few boats out but didn't notice any hooked up!

5/3 We found a small temp break around 70-80 fow in front of bear creek only 1.5 degree difference but it held fish mostly lakers with a few bonus teen kings

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by minion

Ya last week we did 30 browns in 5 hour trip out of bear The Temps went away and no flow coming out of creeks and I think ginna was shut down ? marked a lot on the bottom in 30-40 fow monday but couldn't buy a bite

Edited by minion

It was def not shut down... work there lol We had a strong south wind blowing any warm water straight out leaving the shoreline cold and clear! I fished Monday and found a few fish in close but finding the shoreline clear and the south wind blowing. it pushed the fish deeper! we ended up landing 14 with a nice mixed bag! Kings browns steelhead and lakers !

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by machzrcr

A guy at the launch said it was shut down for maintenance ... said it shuts down about this time every year ...