Good day !

Only 5 trailers in parking lot on such a beautiful day. MNR friends checking all boats.

7 hits, 3 landed - 14, 12 and 8 pounders. Purple spoon, green spoon and green fly.

90 -130 FOW

post-149493-0-95367700-1431204283_thumb.jpg

post-149493-0-69740300-1431204325_thumb.jpg

I am heading out of PCYC Sunday morning.  I am not sure where to go this time of year, so I am going to cruise 100 to 150 FOW. Thanks for the report. Last year was my first year out and I didn't get started until July, so I still haven't completed a full rookie season.  It took me a few weeks to find fish then, hoping for a better start.

I'm not to sure of your area but over 100 might be hard to find fish... maybe start in sub 100 water and look for bait. I have not been out over 100 feet yet this year and still have put a few fish in the boat every trip but my first. Good luck out there

thanks for your update (tlr 426) will try that tomorrow morning and hopefully will catch some fish i dont know much about it the only thing work for me last year was brads super cut plugs which i filled withg tuna and i used herring paste and oil mix leave it overnight in fridge and next morning fill those special plugs and used on leadcore caught many 

also LJ plugs were awesome last year as well hardly caught fish on spoons and flasher/fly combo 

Hello to all in the Port Credit Area, nice to hear people are catching fish let alone salmon. I'm new to the game, but look forward sharing the water with you guys. Installing the fish finder next weekend and I hope to start marking some fish. Thanks for all your info, it's a tonne of help to a rookie like myself.

post-154272-14319062734876_thumb.jpg

When you see me on the water, I'll do my best to stay out of your way.

Tight lines fellas, and thanks again for all the reports.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Update i went saturday and sunday 7 hours each day but no luck dont know what i am doing wrong i cant even marked fish i have hummingbird 597 ci hd down image gps combo tried play with setting since last year but never seen fish arcs at all caught fishes last year a lot but never seen arcs on screen anyway just a question i was playing with my hummingbird setting and found out sonar frequency is 200khz 

so my question is 200khz is good or 83khz ?

or anyone using hummingbird helix 5 sonar? any reviews about it ?

Dude I feel your pain....I haven't quite got my 899 DI yet so I'll be like you and learning from scratch. But like you I have spent some time on the water trolling and got nothing, nada. It's so frustrating. Keep trying and when I get my hummingbird at the end of this month, hopefully I can help you out.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all in the Port Credit Area, nice to hear people are catching fish let alone salmon. I'm new to the game, but look forward sharing the water with you guys. Installing the fish finder next weekend and I hope to start marking some fish. Thanks for all your info, it's a tonne of help to a rookie like myself.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1431906272.786117.jpg

When you see me on the water, I'll do my best to stay out of your way.

Tight lines fellas, and thanks again for all the reports.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Nice boat!!

Any reports for fishing for yesterday and today? Just going to from promenade park will post the report its kind of chilli out this morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was out yesterday morning from 6:00 am to 11:00 am.  Nearly froze my butt off and got skunked.