The perfect salmon net?

Legacy

Rob....Ive always used rangers....Actually One is over 20 years old. I just replaced the netting... I bought a rubber net this year...Bigger Hoop, heavy as heck, but worth it when Brownies or Lakers start twisting .

X2 wouldn't trade mine for nothing

I have a Beckman had it for 3 seasons and not 1 issue. Giant hoop, telescopic handle, and super sturdy.  I wouldn't trade the net for any other brand. It's in the picture on the left in my signature.

Edited by Chas0218

I actually don't like the smooth round handle on the Beckmans, one more thing to think about when extending the handle in the heat of battle to keep the pin lined up with the hole.  All the others have octagonal hands that can't spin, making that aspect a no brainer. 

I had a Long Handled Ranger for years until I foolishly left it sitting in the holder on the open water side, in my slip, and someone decided they needed it more than I did.  I've had a Cummings for a number of yearsw and really like it as well.  I bought a Beckman a couple years ago when Larry was selling them for a good price on here and through LOTSA, but quite honestly, it quickly was relegated to backup duty in favor of the Cummings.

Chas, you do know that Beckman is no longer around, right?

Tim

Well I bought two big, identical rangers with the telescoping handles. Looks like it's time to get them wet

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I actually don't like the smooth round handle on the Beckmans, one more thing to think about when extending the handle in the heat of battle to keep the pin lined up with the hole. All the others have octagonal hands that can't spin, making that aspect a no brainer.

I had a Long Handled Ranger for years until I foolishly left it sitting in the holder on the open water side, in my slip, and someone decided they needed it more than I did. I've had a Cummings for a number of yearsw and really like it as well. I bought a Beckman a couple years ago when Larry was selling them for a good price on here and through LOTSA, but quite honestly, it quickly was relegated to backup duty in favor of the Cummings.

Chas, you do know that Beckman is no longer around, right?

Tim

Really? I didnt know that. Man I love my beckman with an added release to hold the net out of the way. That thing works great.

Sent from my thinking car!