Any reports from Bowmanville/Port Hope/Cobourg area

There has been a few kings caught, obviously no numbers yet. The alewives are in the river mouth right now. I'm going out of cobourge In the morning, as Port Hope has not even been dredged yet! It's only 3' at the gas dock. I can't even get my boat in there so hopefully they get there **** together soon!!! I'll post back tomorrow after Im done freezin my butt off out there! Hahahha

• 3 weeks later...

Got skunked last year the 1st week of July and smoked them first week of August, mostly Cohos and Steelhead, guess what, I'll plan for August this year and will fish for walleye at home in July..! I might come down for a weekend if the Kings decide to go crazy end of July thought..! Newcastle and Whitby were good for us in August last year.

Got into some good brown action on the NY side in April, looking forward to be back on Lake O!

Pickerelkiller : keep us posted as you seem to pattern them pretty quick every year, your feedback is much appreciated.

Well we found a few fish this weekend! A couple bows on Friday and a mid-teen King and another bow yesterday (Sunday). Most fish and bait were inside 100fow. Water temps were around 54-50. All fish were taken in the upper 40' of the water column.

We're starting to get a few fish around!!!

I can't upload any pictures useing my app. Any secrets for doing this? It says to contact staff???

Sorry, I don't maybe the size of the pic is to large .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting 1 more week and heading out of bowmanville next weekend. I'll post a report. Jeff

Sent from my LG-D852 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Your report will be very helpfull, wish you a lot of action.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be out tonight with the family out of Bowmanville watching the fireworks.  I may even fish for a bit.......

Hey Pickerelkiller, what do you think of the new and improved SP'er's board since Jay sold it?  Pretty ****ty isn't it?

How are the Berts holders I sold you?  Yes, I dumped my regular name on that crappy board.  When people ask questions about water getting in the bow of their boats when their boats are parked on a downward slope in their driveway, I check out.  And the Leo/Youngfisher bromance is too much.