Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• SOLD 2015 Honda Pilot EX-L 32K miles!!

2015 Honda Pilot EX-L with VERY low mileage (32,624) and in GREAT shape.  This is a ONE OWNER vehicle.  This EX-L has every option that was available on the Pilot back in 2015 INCLUDING the Towing Package.   Back up camera, XM/Sirius radio, 4 wheel drive, and all the bells and whistles. The color is Dark Cherry Red with a black leather interior.   3.5L engine w/ 5 speed transmission. This vehicle is 4x4 as well. This vehicle also has the third row seating! Original sal

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 2015 Lowe Bass Boat w 115 Mercury PRICE REDUCED

2015 Lowe Stingray 180 Bass Boat with 115 Mercury 4 stroke out board motor, all Aluminum Hull, ONLY 75 hours run time, Dual Batteries with Switch, pole and catch storage, single axle trailer, custom wheels, spare tire and carrier, boat and motor covers, stored winters inside, must sell, Asking $17,500 OBO. Contact Paul- 716-679-7433, Fredonia, NY

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Sacketts Harbor?

Being an Oswego/Mexico guy I have no idea what hangs around in SH this time of year and how to fish it. My wife loves to get up there so I was hoping to sneak the boat up there next weekend. Any support is appreciated!!!   Sean   Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oswego County Fishing Report for September 19, 2019: Lake Fishing, Harbor Fishing and More

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on September 19, 2019.   Lake Ontario/Oswego River report:   According to Capt. Andy Bliss of Chasin’ Tail Adventures:   The lake fishing out of Oswego is still good. A small pod of salmon have moved into the harbor area. So you can fish the harbor for spawning fish or head offshore for next year’s class of salmon and steelhead. If you are loo

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Henderson harbor

My buddy and I are looking to come up to Henderson next weekend 9/14 and do some walleye fishing. We’ve never fished for walleye on Lake Ontario or launched out of Henderson before. We usually go out of Oswego for salmon and browns. Does anyone have any advice for Henderson and walleyes up there? Just trying to get an idea on where to start or see if we are wasting our time and should just king fish.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Walleye