Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a cottage rented in Dundee just wondering if anyone knows if there is a launch anywhere near that area or is Watkins the closest  trying to avoid a 12mile run, going to be there with two young boys I know there capable but closer the better. Thank you for any help.

Serverne is definitely your best bet. It can be a little tricky pulling in with the wind outta the north. Make sure you have atleast one guy on the dock asap to get lines cleated when you get in or you chance bashing the rocks on your port side. I saw it happen twice last summer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Where the cottage in Dundee I'm from and have a house there and serven is a good launch

Edited by OB1

Three roads south on poplar point nice area

Edited by OB1

Hemlock is just south of juniper point and just north of Starkey point. You renting from a fellow named Nick?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick will help you out a bit on the trout I suspect!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Skeaneatles boat launch

hey guys wondering where's the best place to launch on Skeaneatles    i see there's a state launch on the northern end was hoping to find something on the south end   i'll be launching a 19' deep v aluminum   

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Looseeye’s Seneca and Cayuga 8/10-14 Running Report

First time out and I am reporting as promised.   Just got back from fishing out of Sampson Marina. Headed to the Nwest side of the lake to try to play the winds which have kept me on the trailer since arrival. Ran a spoon program hoping for silver at 2-2.4mph. No silver but Landed 4 lakers. One with a lamprey which was promptly made into two and “released”. All fish looked really healthy, released well and swam away strong. Headed in at 11 when things got rough and I got hungry.   Was ple

• Sodus Point Public Launch Dock - Re: input

I fished at Sodus Point today from the public launch. When we returned from fishing and I was straightening things on my boat and trailer in the parking lot a fella approached my buddy and i and introduced himself as Dave LeRoy a member of the Sodus Point Town Board.He asked me what I thought about the new dock.at the launch. I told him I thought it was a massive and positive improvement and that i had heard many of my friends say the same that had recently used it.. He then queried me about any

in Open Lake Discussion

• Brown trout in Seneca and Cayuga

what would be the better lake to target brown trout in Cayuga or Seneca? I will be on Seneca fishing Sunday mainly for silvers but wouldn't mind to tangle into a brown trout or 2 , would the north end or south end have a better chance of producing ? I'm just looking for a finger lakes trophy brown not so much into the numbers game if that helps any 

• Open lake boat ramp launch site

After months of restricted lake access due to record high lake levels here is a simple solution. After over forty years of operation this site works with minimal operating costs. An old steel flatbed trailer is backed into the lake from a concrete structure. According to the lake water level it is placed to about a four foot depth . Most trailer boats up to twenty four foot length are functional even with a power tilt reverse to reach better depth. The trailer is handled with chains from the buc

in Open Lake Discussion