" PRICE REDUCED " 2009 Crestliner 1650 Canadian $9,375 U.S.

Rods up

Selling for friend

2009 Crestliner 1650 Canadian, $9,375 U.S. Dollars. Last chance before boat goes to broker!!

This is a great multi-species rig and very fishy, experienced that first hand in just a couple hours on Lake O. Only reason for sale is he has moved up to larger rig and just not enough time to use both.

You can check Crestliner 2009 on-line brochure for all specs. But here are the basics;

Owner bought new in 2009 as factory package, boat with 50HP merc 2 stroke and painted Shorelander bunk trailer with LED lights and folding tongue for easy storage, also purchased optional factory travel/mooring cover. Boat is very stable rig 16’-3†long with nice 86†wide beam and deep 20†transom with large splash well. Other good factory features include; Lowrance X-50 (never used) exclusive Crest-liner interior (like sprayed on bed liner) easy to clean with factory installed wash-down system, factory wired for electric bow mount, large insulated/aerated /lighted live-well, and plenty of storage. Owner installed a Bimini top w/boot and Garelick stainless/adjustable kicker bracket. No hour meter but hours on 50HP would be on lower side do to owner using a kicker (not included). The boat is out of storage prepped and ready to launch. I would classify Boat/Motor/Trailer all very good to excellent condition for 2009. More pics available on request please serious inquiries only.

Edited by Big bull

That's a nice trolling layout. My last boat was a crestliner 16 side counsel. Absolutly loved it and I took it all over erie and Ontario. just out grew it with the family. this gona make someone real happy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...