Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Rookie needs some help

Full disclosure, still near to salmon and trout fishing and need some help. Was out yesterday fishing the trench near Henderson and marked a lot along the bottom. About half appeared as if they were arching up to my bait but I only got one hit.   Had a few thoughts: (1) they were all lakers and didn’t want the flasher flys (2) speed wasn’t perfect as I don’t have a fish hawk and don’t know the speed at the ball. Boat speed was between 2.2 and 2.8 mph (3) wasn’t fishing long enough.   Let m

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• 8'6 trolling rods - fenwicks and shimano tdrs

selling 8 fenwick telescopic trolling rods 10-20 mod fast $45 a piece and 6 8'6 shimano tdrs 12-20 mod fast $20 a piece  most never used, a couple used 2xs basically  all new just want shorter rods to fit better in rod storage is reason for selling. specs for rods in pics located near cheektowaga ny. 

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Trolling bucket example

I blew up a bucket today trolling into the rough water . I like to keep them out not only to reduce speed but to stabilize the boat  . These are a big a part of my equipment as my rods or downriggers.they are in and out of the water all day .    I store them on my hardtop upside,down on the rocketlaunchers  and the sun probably doesn't help them .  Took me  15 min to make 2 .  Guys ask once in a while so here it is,. 

in Tackle and Techniques

• Muskie trolling

Hey folks, new to the forum, not sure how this community slipped under my nose for so long. Im looking for some pointer's on trolling. Ive been a diehard caster but I realize the importance and potential of being able to troll effectively.  Added a kicker motor to my rig and kind of waiting to have a better understanding before I further invest. I know a glass rod is almost a must, but what lengths do you guys use for what? I'm looking at the same rod in a 7'6 and 9'. Is either a better all arou

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Hey guys my father and I are just clearing out more space in are barn and getting rid of some stuff

The orange tractor is a Allie charmers we 45 we are looking for $1000 for.   Evinrude motor and controls as is 200 idk what hp or the last time it ran was.   9N tractor 1500 firm and it does run.   Woods 3 point finish mower 600   19ft trailer needs tires believe 14 or 15s 200   Gravely finish mower 100 or best offer   Parts for a force 120hp engine the pistons/engine blown but lower unit/prop and other parts ok looking 300   Just pm me if anything interest you. Hope

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent