michigan stingers?

Yes, just prepare to lose their paint!  And don't be surprised if you have one bend on you as well.  Sorry to sound so negative, I just don't think the quality is there, and Kings are hard on baits.  But they do catch fish.

If I'm buying spoons for Kings, it's Warrior, Dreamweaver, NK, or Moonshines.  Starting to warm up to Pro Kings as well.  Patterns in Natural Born Killer/Slayer, Wonderbread/Superbread, Gator, Frog, some Dolphin patterns, Carbon 14, etc..

I don't have any favorite Steelhead spoons, just a lot of oranges and I catch them casting or trolling very large silver kastmasters.

I also like Silver Streak spoons, but the paint just falls off after one good fish.

Edited by MadPerry

Yup exactly what he said. The paint comes off all of the Stingers butt they do catch kings. Northern kings are great and so are Finger Lakes Tackle. Most of the spoons I'm running now are Finger Lakes Tackle. AK 47, And Sea Sick Waddler are a couple Deadly patterns on kings.

use the stingers they will get a fish or two than be destroyed but you'll know which colors to buy from fingerlakes tackle.  Great lakes lure company makes a quality product as well both local companys as well which is a plus

Yes, just prepare to lose their paint!  And don't be surprised if you have one bend on you as well.  Sorry to sound so negative, I just don't think the quality is there, and Kings are hard on baits.  But they do catch fish.

If I'm buying spoons for Kings, it's Warrior, Dreamweaver, NK, or Moonshines.  Starting to warm up to Pro Kings as well.  Patterns in Natural Born Killer/Slayer, Wonderbread/Superbread, Gator, Frog, some Dolphin patterns, Carbon 14, etc..

I don't have any favorite Steelhead spoons, just a lot of oranges and I catch them casting or trolling very large silver kastmasters.

I also like Silver Streak spoons, but the paint just falls off after one good fish.

I must concur here, but I tend to use more of the Moonshines and Pro Kings.  Moonshines have the toughest paint I have ever seen, and the glow lasts an incredibly long time.  Some good colors for me have been "bad toad", "Arctic Ice", "double trouble", "green shorts" and "carbon 14".

Thanks a lot guys, I will take a list off here and pick up a dozen. As for the stingers, right now the most danger they are in would seem to be from rust, so getting trashed by a big king seems like a good thing!