Otisco 5-16 tiger tourney

I had Scotty, Matt, his boy Dallas, and John aboard for the tourney today. Our plan was troll fairly shallow,10-20 fow, from spot to spot and mostly cast. After 3 hours we switched to mostly trolling and we ended up connecting on 3 tigers and landing 2 , a 31 and big fish for the tourney 37.5. Black n chrome cm11 did all the work and never moved another rod. Scotty caught both and we were happy taking 3rd and the big fish pot. I'll post pics once I download them. Overall lots tigers caught and we had a great time seeing a few old faces and meeting some new ones, and think we had 49 anglers. Special thanks old man for the cookout and Zach for a couple of his awesome lures. I'm gonna put em to some good use.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think they will post something on the muskies inc site at least. I can't remember exactly what was caught but it was close for first second and third and only a half inch separated 2 biggest fish.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was great meeting some of you guys today! I connected with two fish, one of which was legal. It was out over 50 fow and hit a 6" walleye pattern Jake 10' down. We trolled the whole time just trying to cover water. I'll definitely be back to fish Otisco again this year. Really nice lake and scenery.

Jay

Nice job Justin. I blew my one chance at the boat and remain 0 for life in tournaments. Kevin caught a two footer to end our "never caught one in a tournament" drought. Always great to get out the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United