Friday 5/15

Started 6:00 am in front of the harbor 70 to 120 feet of water,and went 8 for 10.All kings, three were about 16lbs and the others from ten to twelve lbs.

Best depths for us was 35 to 60 down on the riggers.The hot rod was a 140' copper with a Luhr Jensen Shoehorn spoon run off the big boards.

Best spoons on the riggers were green gators,and NBK's and anything with green and orange in them.Best speed for us was 2 mph on the sub-troll.

Saturday 5/16

Started 6:00 am again but dropped lines a little east of the microwave in 100 feet and did a west troll.and also doing circles from 100' to 120'.

Ten minutes into the troll we did a 17lb king off a rigger down 55' with a blueberry muffin dreamweaver spoon. Then in the next 15 minutes we did two more kings around 18 Lbs off the big boards with the 140 copper with the shoe horn spoon off the big boards. It was a banner day for us,with at least 18 fish boated and five or so dropped. Our troll ended up just a bit past Wilson.

Again,the 140 copper was on fire. 12 fish (9 kings,2 steelies and 1 laker came off it.The riggers at 35 to 50 down did the rest.

Every single fish was on a west troll,and the hot spoon again was the shoe horn spoon(gold ctr with red and green sides and black dots).The other good spoons were the ugly blue berry muffin and some green gators and random purples

We boxed our limit of nine fish ( seven kings and two steelies),all in all a great day with only 1 laker in the mix,and we only fished to 1:00 in the afternoon.

I only wish I could post the pictures but I can't figure out how to do it from this tablet.We'll be here till memorial day Ill post more reports as the week progresses.

Edited by big easy