Southeast corner Newark island around lg dock,.,out in front of second creek.i like a little deeper around weededges and over new growth.7-15fow

thanks. I'll have to give that a shot

I used to catch a lot of them in front of the boat launch next to Arney's,sometimes right up into the creek mouth. I don't go there anymore. Too many fish and too close to home. That's what muskies do to you.😜

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Good suggestions made already but you may also want to try off Thornton Point (south east part of it southeast of Arneys) and in the grass beds along the way to Bay Bridge at the south end of the bay. The area between Newark Island and Eagle Island where it starts to drop off (about 15 to 17 ft or so can also be good and around the point near Bonnecastle.

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks for the help... My dad and I tried going the other day... We had to stop at a tackle store and when we came back our car wouldn't shift so we ended up not going. We will try again next week

Thanks for the help... My dad and I tried going the other day... We had to stop at a tackle store and when we came back our car wouldn't shift so we ended up not going. We will try again next week

that's too bad. If you're ever there when it's dead calm and hot check shaker heights for schools of gar. If they are in there whip up a rope lure and have at. A rope lure is about 6 inches of rope unraveled and tied to your main line. No hooks. Good clean fun and gar there are up to 4 feet long.

that's too bad. If you're ever there when it's dead calm and hot check shaker heights for schools of gar. If they are in there whip up a rope lure and have at. A rope lure is about 6 inches of rope unraveled and tied to your main line. No hooks. Good clean fun and gar there are up to 4 feet long.

ive always wanted to try that... My dad and I have a few places on the bay where there are far... One is down in the cove behind basics but that's going to become docks soon

A customer in my store today showed me a photo of a legit 48" pike he caught this weekend at sodus. Looked heavy too. On a daredevil,he said. Killed it.😢