Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimalbert

A-Tom-Mik Flies near Seneca?

Can anyone tell me if there are any shops local to Seneca Lake where I can grab A-Tom-Mik flies and Finger Lakes Tackle Trolling Spoons?  I will be coming up this weekend to try this Lake Trout trolling thing and would like to grab a few.  I dont plan on fishing the derby but since i spent all this money on equipment I figured I may as well bring the boat and give it a whirl.  Thanks in advance.

Jim

Jim, the store on Southside of elmira has both. Hvs. Cedar street.

Nick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fishy Business on Keuka Lake has the Finger Lake spoons ,near the Keuka Lake State Park. Open Friday till 4:00 and Sat till 2:00

Thanks Nick... and Fishy.  I may have to order some flies and have them shipped to my friends house as I will be coming 17W/96/224/14 and Elmira will be a little bit out of the way for me.  I will definately check out Fishy Business for some spoons though.  

Nick:  I want to get out with you sometime in the near future but this weekend is the derby and I figured you would be tied up with that.  So I am going to wing it and see what happens until I can get out with you and pick up some of your knowledge.  I think I finally am getting to the point where I wont have to blow money every day thinking of something else I need but I know how it goes.  Thanks for all of the help once again.

Jim

Jim,

No problem. I hate to say it but field and stream has a small assortment of atommik s but not very large. Plus I believe a bit more pricey

Runnings in Canandaigua has a decent assortment of trolling flies. They have a couple of different brands to include a-tom-ik, and a decent selection of trolling spoons.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Bass Pro or Dicks in Auburn will have a few also, if you feel like paying too much for them!

Just left there. First time to the store, pretty good selection. Had everything I wanted and a little more!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Something ate your box

• Like 1

Something ate your box

That's what I told her when I was done!!!! Hahaha :D

Brewer's in Ovid has a few flies. She's got a few paddles there too. Down below the Dipseys.