Oak Orchard Open 2015 Big Fish Friday and Brackets

Big Fish Friday

Enter at:

Narby's

Earnst Lake Breeze Marina

Must be entered by Thursday night

Brackets

We will start with a bracket buy in at $250, and one at $100. 8 teams are needed to fill out a bracket. If we get more teams we can fill out more brackets. If we can't fill out a bracket those teams entered will get their money returned. Buy in and bracket drawings will take place at the Cafe at Earnst Lake Breeze Marina Thursday night at 8pm. 

Sweet....this is going to be fun !

Hey Rick, I don't have time to produce any tournament trophies this year, but I do have one 1st place trophy left over from last year if you can think of a creative way to use it?   I'd donate it, but I'd prefer to do something different than 1st place over all.  It's just one single 1st place trophy like the one pictured below.

20140716_173532_zpsq9sklh3v.jpg

Sweet....this is going to be fun !

Hey Rick, I don't have time to produce any tournament trophies this year, but I do have one 1st place trophy left over from last year if you can think of a creative way to use it?   I'd donate it, but I'd prefer to do something different than 1st place over all.  It's just one single 1st place trophy like the one pictured below.

20140716_173532_zpsq9sklh3v.jpg

I'm sure we can use it. Maybe highest amateur finish?

I'll take it!! Those are absolutely awsome!

Damn kids these days.....gimmie gimmie gimmie......go earn it! Hahaha

In the event of a blow day how will the brackets be finished ?

Great question. In the event we have a blow day whatever round the brackets stop in the heaviest and 2nd heaviest catches will take money.

I'm sure we can use it. Maybe highest amateur finish?

Damn kids these days.....gimmie gimmie gimmie......go earn it! Hahaha

Great question. In the event we have a blow day whatever round the brackets stop in the heaviest and 2nd heaviest catches will take money.

Okay, I'll bring it along.  Whatever you want to use it for is fine.  It does have the first place emblem, so that limits it's use a little or I would have suggested it for a day two comeback award. 

Not sure I understand what designates a team as amateur in this event? 

• 2 weeks later...

Friday's box is 3 fish. It is the Condor memorial and the first leg of the King of the Oak series.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That goes for the brackets also?