Nice I haven't launched my boat out that way yet where is the best place to drop the boat out that way I usually load in the salmon river but its just to far of a run for my 18 ft star craft to nine mile any recommendation

Nice I haven't launched my boat out that way yet where is the best place to drop the boat out that way I usually load in the salmon river but its just to far of a run for my 18 ft star craft to nine mile any recommendation

There is a nice launch on the Little Salmon River.  It's a little closer to the plant.

Launch out of the state launch in Mexico and we were fishing 50-75fow in the top 40ft. I heard they moved out deeper now but same area. Spoons, spoons and more spoons. Uv gators were best for me.

Total Chaos

Fished today after taking the last couple weeks off.fished from 3 to 7 and went 3 for 5.1 laker and 2 kings.one went 18lbs.the 2 we lost were kings also.all came on green spoons and one we missed was on a green spiny with crushed tape and a green fly on a dipsey out 200.other we lost was 300 copper.riggers down 70 and 80 with cheaters 15 ft up.the stack to alcan in 90 to 100 fow.

fished today from 9 to 3 and never moved a rod.fished from high rocks to alcan 50 fow out to 150.heard some guys on the vhf doing some steelies and a few kings.post-151721-0-90358400-1432511685_thumb.jpg.this is one of our kings from yesterday.

Sat. 5/23 headed east out of little salmon picked at the browns. 53 degree stained water. Sticks were what they were eating. 4 browns and afew smallies. Headed out to plant mid day for lakers, got zip. Headed back to shore end of day and picked 5 short steelies and more smallies. Stick bite again.

post-152890-14325673224162_thumb.jpg

Sun 5/24. East out of river like previous day picked at browns till 8:30. Stick bite again. post-152890-1432567514699_thumb.jpg

Changed plans and headed out to plant for lakers. Didn't move a rod all day till 5:00 went they turned on and we limited out. post-152890-14325676877466_thumb.jpgpost-152890-14325677011195_thumb.jpgpost-152890-14325677304778_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fished today after taking the last couple weeks off.fished from 3 to 7 and went 3 for 5.1 laker and 2 kings.one went 18lbs.the 2 we lost were kings also.all came on green spoons and one we missed was on a green spiny with crushed tape and a green fly on a dipsey out 200.other we lost was 300 copper.riggers down 70 and 80 with cheaters 15 ft up.the stack to alcan in 90 to 100 fow.

Glad to hear,nice looking fish Jason.would love to get out but have too much going on.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

nice job dan,havent heard much about browns in a while.on saturday we got all our bites late also.couldnt stay that late sunday,oh well,there is always next weekend.hey giz,you arent missing much,just try to make time in august.