Next weekend pro/am tourny......

I fished all four opens last year and I don't really recall a lot of charter captains/ boats in the open division anyways I won the last one and got big fish and also fished out of oak orchard so my fishing time was shorter than most

Just fish it

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Omg this again. Its a 3 fish Tourny, not 12. Its only 1 step up from the loc luck Tourny. Just freaking go fish and have some fun already!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Size of your boat and a captains license won't help you boat 20 pounders.  Time on the water and a little luck will.  Just enter and fish.  Anyone can win.  Box 3 mid teen fish and you'll more than likely win some cash.

Correct but were starting to split hairs. Its 3 fish, not a boat load. Its a cheap entry, not a million. If someone doesn't think they can catch 3 fish, maybe they shouldn't play. These days Everyone wants stuff handed to them as easy as possible and that includes fishermen. What the heck did everyone do before this site?

silverfoxcharters.net

Size of the boat means zip...sick of this argument.   Back in the days of the challenge cup anyone know what the smallest boat to win the pro cup was?  22 Center Console...at the same time a 31 was winning the am side.. It is all about program guys.  1 rigger or 6 it makes no difference if you don't know how to use them..  Either fish these events or don't. 

Correct but were starting to split hairs. Its 3 fish, not a boat load. Its a cheap entry, not a million. If someone doesn't think they can catch 3 fish, maybe they shouldn't play. These days Everyone wants stuff handed to them as easy as possible and that includes fishermen. What the heck did everyone do before this site?

silverfoxcharters.net

If someone thinks they are capable of being a charter boat captain then they shouldn't enter the open division. It's supposed to be a grass roots level to get people interested in fishing tourneys. Not to intimidate them by jack-potters. There are enough $100 one day events throughout the summer for anyone to enter. Keep the open division there for what it was designed for.

Why does there have to be a rule for everything? It's like walking up to a baby and stealing his lollipop. Are there laws for that? NO! 

Edited by Yankee Troller

Just because you are a charter does not mean you can win a tournament...... and that's a fact!! If you look around also there are a bunch of charter guys with big boats that are using alot smaller boats to strickey tournament fish with. Less gas and much faster to get to where you need to go. That being said the rules are layed out the way they are so fish them or dont. But I do agree with Rick the open division is there to get more people involved that normally wouldn't, so let it do just that!

PS........Take my baby's lollipop and we are going to have a problem!!

Edited by JakeyBaby