Tite lok rod holders in cannon track systems?

Old boat had tite lok rod holders and transferring them to the newer boat that has Cannon track systems no holders. I don't have access to my older boat until another week or so when I bring the new boat by to swap out some of the equipment. Looking to save time and trouble by finding out now if I need and adapter or not to make them work. Ultimately I'd like to upgrade to the cannon or trackstek systems but just looking to make it to the season on what I have in my arsenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Are they the one's that have the square base with 4 hole to mount base then a Allen screw to hold the rod holder? If so you will need a base the fits your track system and mount the tite lock base to the sliding part of your track system.

I would opt to buy some Cannons, Bert's or Traxstech holders. All will fit the Cannon track system and have more adjustments and are much more heavy duty that Tite Loks. Some guys on here might have some for sale at reasonable prices. Put a want ad in the classified on here. Good Luck.

They are the style with the 4 hole mount base and single Allen screw. Mikey I haven't decided yet what track system im going with.

Hopefully I'll be in the water in 2 weeks from now.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

All the tracks will accept cannon.....Bert's....traxtech. Holders......I run traxtech and like em....buddies boat has cannons they are good too....both around 80 bucks each I think......throw out the tote loks..... Upgrade now you will be happier

Sent from my Z830 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They are the style with the 4 hole mount base and single Allen screw. Mikey I haven't decided yet what track system im going with.

Depending on what track system you choose, however many rod holders you have, you will need that many bases for your holders. If the price of the bases are 3/4 price of holders that fit, well that's the way I would fly if not then attach the base of the holder to the base of your track system and your done!

Well the universal track mount is $25.00 and the other holders are $79~99. It's your choice.

Edited by pap

Let me know when you're in the water.

I'll give you a shout Mikey. Hoping for next weekend. Running way later than I had hoped.

Are you docking at Mike's again this year?  If so, I'll take a ride down once you're in the water.

I'll be at Mikes but I have to move to the east side because of the bigger boat. I'll let you know when I splashdown.