• 3 weeks later...

i picked up 2 trays from fishing depot of herring medium size and fillet them and brined it all 

hopefully will go fishing soon and will use them 

any one give me input regarding how to run them ?

you guys run alone with meat head or use flasher or sd?

any new reports from port credit / lake promednade ?

i watched videos regarding jigging for salmon in lake ontario any one had an experience about it ?

Did went today from 5 am till 1030 am from promenade fish mostly between 150 fow to 200 fow caught 4 salmon and 2 rainbow all salmon on herring strips which I cured and cut from whole herring trays I bought last week 2 rainbows on moonshine spoons lost 3 whike I was reeling in it was hard due to alone in boat and using 4 rods 2 each side I took out my downrigger as I never caught in 3 years on downrigger so was using dipsy diver 2 wire rods each side setting 2 on mag line out 75 feet / 55 feet each side

The other 2 rods dipsy 107 setting 0 /1 line out 100 feet

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just curious but do you have the link that documents single fisherman can use no more than 2 rods? Not that I don't believe you but wondering if there're any other rules I should be aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just curious but do you have the link that documents single fisherman can use no more than 2 rods? Not that I don't believe you but wondering if there're any other rules I should be aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Zone 20 exceptions.