Spoondraggin at the oak 5/24

Had a great day with lot's of action. We fished in 65 to 140' of water 90' being are best. Are rigger settings were 35 to 45' back and 45 to 60' down are hot spoons were the sea sick waddler and the king of sting.are 300 copper also took many wacks with the king of sting mag.are wire rods took a few wacks also back 175' on a 3 setting

post-150261-14325180958341_thumb.jpg

post-150261-14325181086272_thumb.jpg

post-150261-14325181221418_thumb.jpg

post-150261-14325181547913_thumb.jpg

We had a great time caught a lot of fish.will be back at it next weekend.hope the fish are still there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Did you guys get up and out today? 

No we decided to stay home.how about you?

got out Friday AM till 11.  4 for 4 2 rainbows 2 kings  all about 8-10 lbs.  same program - 100-120 down 50 60 downriggers

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello,my name is Jeff,are slip is right in front of yours,reel fishing,been fishing the lake for a long time,look forward to meeting you sometime!

Sent from my DROID4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Please ask all the the questions you want we share all are info if were catching fish we want you to catch them to.we will be up this weekend hope to meet you.or give us a call on the radio to see how were doing.

Edited by spoondraggin

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile ap

Maybe we can connect this weekend on 68? I heard yesterday has been slow.  pretty spread out based on wind - weather.

Afternoon bite was good as well,fished the deep water at 450 feet,hopefully water temp comes up by the weekend,good luck in the tornament and see u guys then!

Sent from my DROID4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We had two great day's we caught a bunch of fish in 250' to 330' of water down 15' to 40' the fish we cleaned were stuffed full of bait.but we didn't mark much hopefully the big boys will be hungry Friday.good luck in tournament.

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks gotta bite the baha is definitely helping us get the job done we started out with a 18 starcraft and worked our way up there is a lot of comfort in a big boat.and it let's us fish on day's that we would have stayed in.good luck on the water.

Sent from my VS986 using Lake Ontario United mobile app