Fished from the bay to the river 40 to 80 ft went 2 for 3 both were kings that we landed. Copper uv green gator spoon took one then a bobby fuller custom echip paddle (green) with a uv green fly sorry dont know the name took the other which was just shy of 22 lbs. Fished with my brother and nephew on their boat with my gf Sheila. Our down speed down temp died very early in our day and we couldnt get speed right after that. We should of took my nephews pic on the boat before he was exhausted

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-14327328495971_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14327328609231_thumb.jpg

thumbburn i got a new job and havent really had a lot of time to fish. I have been out a few times on buddies boats and my brothers boat but have not even moved mine from its winter resting place yet. Soon i will be back to fishing regularly on my boat and will be doing reports again.

Yeah its been tough year for me so far Dave but hopefully starting next saturday i will be back into full swing of fishing. Sheila is getting real impatient with not fishing. Memorial day was her first and only outing so far

Edited by bondouley