Otisco,5/27

post-142867-14327557772165_thumb.jpgfished from 7 to 1 today. Caught two dinks and this one. All before 9am,zippo after that. Lost one other decent one. Washed a bunch of lures today but only the eel got bit. That's the marina in the background;8fow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice job! The bite has been good and im glad you got in it. The big ones seem suspended off shore, but that isn't a casting gig.

i actually tried trolling over deeper water yesterday. Lasted about 10 minutes and i was back casting shallow. Also,after talking to Jim i was committed to giving the pond a real try as well. So about noon after 3 hours without any action i gave it half a dozen casts and came up empty. No fish there.😜 I am a one trick pony for sure.

Nice job. Yesterdays weather did something to these fish to shut them right down. I was trolling for pike and after 8am, it was done. Not a single fish the rest of the day.

The tigers seem to be holding out over deep water still the the recent cold snap. No different up my way from whats going on down there. I'm headed out this afternoon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's a nice one! Hard to tell the length... my guess is 36

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

probly a good guess. I didn't measure it. Easier to lie about it when you don't know.