crimps for rigger releases

Hi all,

i need more of the type of crimp you see in the attached photo. Does anyone know where i can get them? (preferably by order; i'd rather not drive far for them). Or, does anyone have a few extra they would sell and ship to me?

thanks,

andre

post-139756-0-77115600-1432839391_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

i need more of the type of crimp you see in the attached photo. Does anyone know where i can get them? (preferably by order; i'd rather not drive far for them). Or, does anyone have a few extra they would sell and ship to me?

thanks,

andre

I would recommend the terminator clips. You use crimps that will more then likely break before a terminator clip. For what it's worth just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Forget the crimps. Simple overhand knot does the job. Put a piece of heat shrink over it to protect yourself from any frayed ends. Solid connection every time.

Forget the crimps. Simple overhand knot does the job. Put a piece of heat shrink over it to protect yourself from any frayed ends. Solid connection every time.

What he said, but you will need the Blacks release with the clasp still attached so the release is fixed.  Just add a downrigger swivel to attach the downrigger ball.