Kings are not are plentiful as this weekend, we managed 3 smaller 7-10lb fish but the steelhead are biting good, also took 1 10 lb laker

Fished mainly 140-180 fow from the surface down to 30 ft

Riggers 3 and 5 color core and 1 surface stick off the boards all took fish

Hot lure was DW get r done. Wonder bread, raspberry dolphin mixed veggie and froggy as well as Puerto Rican bomber all took fish

Good luck and good fishing

post-153473-14329273208039_thumb.jpgpost-153473-14329273393728_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by dvdegeorge

Thanks for the report. I had almost identical results. I followed you out the outlet past the dredge first thing. Saw you later in the morning. ......almost radio'd you there was a steelhead jumping 150ft behind your boat.....by the time I got to the radio you were on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by kayaker919

Yes.  To make it interesting, the GPS on my Humminbird stopped working which meant no autopilot.  Of course I had a double....Salmon and a steelhead ...that was fun...switching rods, rod over rod several times.  I did land them! 

Yes.  To make it interesting, the GPS on my Humminbird stopped working which meant no autopilot.  Of course I had a double....Salmon and a steelhead ...that was fun...switching rods, rod over rod several times.  I did land them! 

Ok I saw you yup we fished the same areas,great job solo!

We saw both you guys out there except we were a little deeper. Not really paying attention to depth as much as surface temp. Fished out to 43-44 deg and turned back to 49-50. Kept making same pass. Went 12 fer 17 all steelies. DW Steelie Dan

along with SS double orange crush as a cheater down 23 was good. My buddy fished an old blk/silver NK with a addon orange stripe down 17 that took 4 fish. J9 & J11 orange rapalas took a double on board. Lots of acrobatics and lots of fun. Sorry no pics. Gotta get better at that.