Otisco 5/30

MeatHunter737

Fished 11:30 till 3am. Started trolling rapalas and bombers at the rocks and went north..nothing. cruised north and ancord... my step kid had a good whack that was it other than an ale wive... 12 till 1:30.

Trolled all the way south west side took a good hit but I think we were going a bit fast. His motor trolls 3.1 to 3.3 and he doesn't have a working trolling motor at the moment so I think we were a bit fast. Hooked into a tree in the water before we were parallel to the marina. That messed us up pretty good at least we didn't lose any of the 4 lures that we had out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wayne and I scratched out a limit casting from 12 to 1. Gotta get that troll speed down to 2 max. Get a troll bag or make one. At least the weather cooperated. I'm on pattern, but the bite is still not prime by any means.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Don't think for a second it isn't a challenge for me too! Im just able to put more time in so I have lots of places and techniques to fall back on when plan a isn't working. Im still waiting for the "real " bite to start. Otisco can and will humble anybody from time to time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app